website redesign

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 28 23:37:22 PST 2014

Not sure how often you guys look at our website… I paid a consultant to turn this from a moron induced design disaster (i.e., my work) into something that’s actually quite attractive, I think. Of course I managed to botch the migration to the production site (nothing ever works the way it’s planned), but hopefully Sean will fix this soon.

ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org <http://ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org/> is the test environment that shows you how it SHOULD look.

The main website should look that way as well, soon.

Comments and feedback are of course welcome.

Oh: and divers who recognize themselves in the background picture should stop grinning and enjoy their birthday :-)