website redesign

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:56:15 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> On Dec 29, 2014, at 12:46 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would delete the upper SUBSURFACE title from the upper banner or
>> delete the title #2.
>
> How about now?

I celared my cache and reloaded few times but I still see the old one.

>> I would use a better color palette: http://www.colourlovers.com/
>
> That's not a concrete suggestion but a starting point for a search...
>
> Do you have specific colors you'd prefer?
>
> (and I am trying really hard not to make bike shed jokes)
>
> I really wanted Sean to take this into a more blue-ish direction BECAUSE I wanted that background picture :-)

Usually it's not a good idea having colors so similar. Maybe keeping
the blue but having more contrast between them.
I will give you some hint in a moment. Then it's a question of
personal preferences.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos