OSTC firmware update prompt and planning for 4.4

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Mon Dec 29 01:06:39 PST 2014

Hi

> Am 29.12.2014 um 06:09 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
> Is there any other features that's "almost ready" and that we should wait
> for?

I think I have pSCR planning almost ready: the backend changes to do the partial pressure calculations were sent long ago as a patch that never made it to master as I recently discovered. The UI is there on my laptop but needs a bit more debugging.

If somebody doesn't know what to do: add an entry to the profile context Menke (next to manual gas change or setpoint change) to switch the displayed_dive->dc.dctype  to PSCR. The backend should then be there (see above) to pick that up and compute partial pressures accordingly.

Best
Robert