OSTC firmware update prompt and planning for 4.4

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 04:40:30 PST 2014

> On 29 Dec 2014, at 10:06, Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de> wrote:
>
> Hi
>

>> Am 29.12.2014 um 06:09 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>>
>> Is there any other features that's "almost ready" and that we should wait
>> for?
>
> I think I have pSCR planning almost ready: the backend changes to do the partial pressure calculations were sent long ago as a patch that never made it to master as I recently discovered. The UI is there on my laptop but needs a bit more debugging.
>
> If somebody doesn't know what to do: add an entry to the profile context Menke (next to manual gas change or setpoint change) to switch the displayed_dive->dc.dctype  to PSCR. The backend should then be there (see above) to pick that up and compute partial pressures accordingly.
>
> Best
> Robert

Robert,
When you are poking around in the planner code, could you take a look at #795 and #798
Both of these seems to be related to the fact that in the planner and when manually adding a dive, we handle things on a per gas basis whereas in the profile we now handle things on a per tank basis.

/Jocke