Android app Improvements

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Dec 30 03:53:30 PST 2014

Joseph

In qml this is easier ( swipe)  but we May need to change a few things on
the software.

Id go for qml on mobile platforms,  and if you hit any wall I can help
change the code só it works on mobile and desktop.

Em 30/12/2014 01:56, "Joseph W. Joshua" <joejoshw at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello all,
>
> I’m thinking on working on some improvements on the android app, and
after a word with Dirk he suggested a simple layout:

> When you open Subsurface, all you see is the dive list. You tap on a
dive, you see the profile. Now swiping left and right you can get to the
different tabs on the main tab plus the map. The back key gets you back to
the dive list, swiping up and down gets you to the previous and next dive
without going to the dive list…