OpenSUSE packages

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 30 07:54:17 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 04:34:18PM +0100, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> >>Yes. The Tumbleweed builds have been broken for a few days and the error
> >>message makes no sense to me. It looks like the rpm is packaged and
> >>everything and then it fails with a non-sensical error.
> >
> >I will try to have look at it. I think I already encountered this error once.
>
> Done. You just need to accept my update requests :
> https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/266864
> https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/266865

Excellent. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Can I erect a statue of you somewhere? Something I can point future
generations of Subsurface mailing list members to?

I accepted both requests. Some packages are rebuilding, but oddly it's not
rebuilding the x86_64 packages on daily... is there a trick to do this
from the website?