Fwd: Re: Compilation error on latest master and build instructions

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Dec 30 10:38:23 PST 2014

On 30/12/2014 17:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 04:27:13PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> Hey, I had planned to work on Win32 this morning. Guess I'll work on
> the website first. And then find time to figure out OpenSUSE
> Tumbleweed. Then after all that, I can look at the latest few bugs
> that were reported. And after that I'm sure there'll be lots of time
> to work on all the feature requests. Look into what we need for
> Android. And plan for 4.4. Easy, right? /D
Is there a possibility of updating the Install file and then giving that
particular web page to me for updating? I can download the web code via
the browser and sent the web page back to you, updated so you could look
at it??. Honestly, I think the Win32 thing is way more important. Would
this make any sense at all?
Kind regards,
willem