OpenSUSE packages

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Dec 31 11:45:25 PST 2014

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 11:42 AM, guillaume.gardet at free.fr wrote:
>>
>> As expected, it’s never as easy as that… I’m now on my third try to get this right…
>> - the folder name in the source tar needs to change as well
>> - the desktop file name needs to change
>>
>> let’s see how many more I run into :-(
>
> Alternatively you could setup two different repos (projects).
> It could ease the process.

I don’t see how it would (but then I’m clearly not an expert at this).
But your timing is perfect as it seems that I finally created a working build on OBS :-)

Now I need to test how this looks and if it works when installed on openSUSE… and
then as a final test trigger another set of new daily builds on all platforms… and then
hopefully this problem is solved for a while. Yeah right, I know. Silly dreams…