no dives are shown in the Dive List

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 08:18:38 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:59 PM, Js <jun_song23 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I managed to download the dives to diving log 5.0 and from there upload to
> en.divelogs.de then download to subsurface.
> :)

We do also have direct import support for DivingLog format. Could you give
it a try and report back, if it features any worse than the import via
divelogs.de? (I tend to miss some fields when doing the conversions so some
testing is always appreciated.) Note, that you will have to import them to
different log file as otherwise the duplicate dives are merged together.

miika