patches for the new profile

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Feb 5 07:38:24 UTC 2014

Actually you are correct dirk, it was a very bad term for me to use in the
way I did used.
in brazil we have a lot of words that have a 'bad' meaning and people still
uses because they learned it since kids ( words like 'judiar' - 'to threat
someone like a jew', 'denegrir' - 'to transform something in black' and
such. I tend to think and stop using those terms when I realise that it
shouldn't be used at all.