patches for the new profile

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Feb 5 07:58:23 UTC 2014

Lubomir,

"For unknown reasons sceneRect() returns 100 for width"
I forced that the scene have 100 width / height so it will never change
it's size, we just need to zoom in / out, fit in view.

all dives fit inside of that rect so we don't need to recalculate the new
size of the scene everytime a dive changes and so on.