Enabling ToolTips on the new profile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 6 06:42:31 UTC 2014

I really like this, but I'm saying this with a huge caveat:

The Icons make of course absolutely no sense whatsoever right now.
NONE.
So that urgently needs to be fixed.

Also, what does "enable / disable the Ruler" do?

And "show unused tanks" should NOT be in the Toolbox. That's not related
to the profile but to what is shown in the Equipment tab.

Finally, we need to remove the settings that have moved to the toolbar
from the preferences (and find a good spot for "show unused tanks").

All that said, I pushed the changes after some edits to the commit
messages :-)

/D