SubsurfaceAbout class cleanup.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Feb 8 07:57:44 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> It was my understanding that we wanted to have the instance classes to
> avoid having multiple class objects by mistake and to avoid creating and
> destroying these objects at the wrong moment.

that was one of the reasons I created them that way, yes.

> So I'm confused why we would now remove them?

 On the case of the about dialog I agree that the change proposed by boris
is a good one.
it`s a widget that:
1 - the other widgets doesn`t depend on
2 - serves only for the purpose of showing the about screen, and it`s not
connected to anything else.
the way that he did, the widget gets deleted when it``s closed, and created
when it`s invoked,

not shareable.
wich gives us a bit of memory - gain ( tiny bit but appreciated. )