GSOC 2014 is almost here - Volunteer mentors needed

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:33:09 UTC 2014

Most of the GSOC requirements have been met. I don't see anything missing
except for a major lack of mentors. http://trac.hohndel.org/wiki/Gsoc_2014

The end date is Feb 14th.
If you are thinking about mentoring let yourself be heard now.

Also another requirement is that the mentoring organization sign this
agreement<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/org_admin_agreement>