Any CCR divers on this list?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 9 10:23:50 UTC 2014

We have had several requests for enhanced capabilities for CCR diving.
I have added this as one of the proposals for the Google Summer of Code
application, but we really need at least some internal support from a
CCR diver to make sure this all makes sense. Ideally the CCR diver would
be willing to mentor the student, but I'm also willing to do the
mentoring myself as long as I know we have a CCR diver around who can
help on some of the questions that I'm sure will come up...