segmentation fault with last git version

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:15:14 UTC 2014

Hi:

I cannot make the steps any more specific. They are exactly the ones
I've written.

What I find odd is if I choose to import a log file into my default log
file, there's no seg fault - only if I try to import into a blank logbook.

I haven't tried to use git bisect yet. I'll have to check the git
documentation for that...

Pedro