patches for the new profile

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:07:15 UTC 2014

Words are just woeds.  Thy are meant to convey a meaning intendeded by the
speaker, writer, conveyor.

But, in fact, they only convey the meaning seen by the hearer or listener.
Bad words and desriptionsare only effective to people who CHOOSE to hear
them
that way.  I do feel sorry for those people whose choose to hear the bad
side and do not choose to help thos who use them without bad intent.   I
feel grateful to those who try.

For those who manage to ignore the hateful intents,* I salute you in no
uncertain terms!*  [?]