segmentation fault with last git version

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 10 07:11:06 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 07:57 -0200, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Lubomir was quicker.

But while Lubomir's patch fixes the crash, it doesn't address the real
issue: we should not try to show a profile if there are no dives.
We are carefully calling the right cleanup functions for the old profile
from various places, we need to do this for the new profile instead.

I think we are pretty close to being able to switch over...

I had hoped to have some time this past weekend to work on the missing
pieces, but instead spent time on the GSoC application (which hopefully
in the long run will get us more contributions) :-)