segmentation fault with last git version

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 07:14:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 07:57 -0200, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > Lubomir was quicker.
>
> But while Lubomir's patch fixes the crash, it doesn't address the real
> issue: we should not try to show a profile if there are no dives.
> We are carefully calling the right cleanup functions for the old profile
> from various places, we need to do this for the new profile instead.

There are various calls to the old profile across the code. I'll do the
following this week:
- remove the current profile from the calls ( leaving the code there, so
it's easy to revert )
- try to test the functionality and make things work on the new one.

I *do* need a bit of help on testing / making sure everything's ok ( on
code too. )

Tomaz