Some random patches.

Boris Barbulovski bbarbulovski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:43:37 UTC 2014

ok, I just did an visual diff check, and found that:
* title of one commit was split into two lines
* you correct some of my chinglish.

I'm using gitg software to commit to my local branch, and git command line
tool for generating the patches. I guess gitg does something strange so it
splits the title(I will watch for that in the future)

and, regarding my chinglish, there is no solution :) , but I will try my
best.

br, Boris..

--
*Boris Barbulovski*