GSOC 2014

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 10:03:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Mcl <joshua at megvel.me.ke> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Am planning on taking part in GSOC this year. I have experience in Qt from
> past involvemein Sqlite database studio.
>
> I hope I get a chance to work with you all.
>
> Joshua

Joshua,

While google didn't choosed us yet ( as it didn't started choosing things )
we whould like  very much to have a student working on Subsurface.
small questions, do you dive? ( not required, as I also don't really dived
yet )
whould you mind of sending us a few patches before the summer of code
program starts so we know your habilities beforehand?

Tomaz