Donwloading from suunto zoop

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Tue Feb 11 02:02:35 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-10 17:47, Erick Mezzoni wrote:
> I was using subsurface perfectly but since yesterday I´m having this
> problem. When I plug the zoop to the interface and press donwload in
> the
> software the process start but its´n show anything in subsurface.

According to the logfile, the download was successful. Normally you
should see an error message if there is some error. So I suspect there
is something else wrong.

Are you aware of the fact that if you enable the "libdivecomputer memory
dump" option, no dives will be imported? This option is only needed for
diagnostic purposes and should remain disabled for downloading dives.

Jef