Any CCR divers on this list?

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Tue Feb 11 03:00:45 UTC 2014

I was just reviewing the "Enhanced CCR Support" details.

I don't think the student need to have "some understanding of CCR diving"
neither "to define the scope of changes needed". That would be a plus for
sure but it's not needed. We can provide all that.

I'm just taking the time to argue that so that we increase our chances of
getting a candidate: there aren't that many CCR divers in the world. I
wonder how many are ALSO students AND programmers AND interested in
participating in GSOC 2014.

Rodrigo