MainWindow tied splitterMoved event

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Feb 11 07:16:31 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Boris Barbulovski
<bbarbulovski at gmail.com>wrote:

> This patch makes both MainWindow splitters to move the same when one of
> them is moved by the user.
>
> In order to access QSplitter protected member, I had to subclass QSplitter
> into new class.
>
> I know this practice is not preferred, but should work for this scenario
> just fine.
>
> Maybe(in some future) I will create QGridSplitter widget, but until then,
> this is the best solution.
>
> br, Boris..

Boris,

I didn't liked the result of this patch - The Profile Graph and the Dive
List have a lot of information, and I usually let the globe small with a
big list, and the profile big with the info small.
with your patch things got quite complicated.

Take a look at the screenshoot here:
http://wstaw.org/m/2014/02/11/plasma-desktoppNm533.png

Tomaz