Donwloading from suunto zoop

Peter Konings peter.l.e.konings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:37:29 UTC 2014

Click on the windows menu and open a command console by typing 'cmd' in the
search box. Navigate to the directory where subsurface is located (using
'cd') and issue the command 'subsurface --version'. On my system it was
necessary to redirect the output to a file, like this:

cd "C:\Program Files\Subsurface"
subsurface --version > C:\personal\subsurface_version.txt

The file 'C:\personal\subsurface_version.txt' will be created, containing
the version:

Subsurface v4.0.2.0, built with libdivecomputer v0.4.2-devel
(914e740087956a39ef1523ad2097e87f9a815912)