Donwloading from suunto zoop

Erick Mezzoni erick.mezzoni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:29:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for your answer linus. I've all ready try to donwload clicking the
force check mark and nothing is showing in subsurface. I also try to
download it in another pc and nothing happen either.
So what can be happening! The zoop looks like is donwload because the
screen shows that but...
I also try to open a new logbook in subsurface but nothing to.
So...
Still waiting..

Thanks to everyone