Import from Suunto Cobra TC not possible

Wolfgang Uhl wolfganguhl at web.de
Mon Feb 17 01:28:43 UTC 2014

Additional Information: i just installed subsurface (4.0.1) on Windows -
importing the dives was successful there without problems.So for me, the
problem only occurs on Linux.
On my Linux Box (3.8-4.towo-siduction-amd64), i installed this version,
using the repository:
root at ws:/# dpkg -l |grep -i subsurface
ii  subsurface                                                    4.0.2-2
                       amd64        Logbook program for scuba divers

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolfgang Uhl

Tel     +49 (6351) 12 77 667
Fax    +49 (6351) 12 77 669