Add main menu recent files

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:33:36 UTC 2014

On 17 February 2014 17:13, Mcl <joshua at megvel.me.ke> wrote:

> On 02/14/2014 05:32 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> That is a good idea, Joseph.
>
> I have included a patch to hide failed parses from the recent
> files list.

hello and thank you for the patch,

it has some coding style issues that should be resolved.
please refer to the file CodingStyle in the project root:

"- all indentation is tabs (set to 8 char) with the exception of
  continuation lines that are alligned with tabs and then spaces"

"- both sides of an if / else clause either use or do not use curly braces:

if (condition)
i = 4;
else
j = 6;
..."

which means no braces for single lines in an 'if' statement, but also
for "while" / "for" loops:
while (files.count() > 10) {
    files.removeLast();
}

should be:

while (files.count() > 10)
    files.removeLast();

also in terms of C++ references (&) and pointers (*) in that matter,
foreach(const QString & file, newFiles) {

should be:

foreach(const QString &file, newFiles) {

-----

lubomir