latest master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 17 14:57:38 UTC 2014

This does not include the promised whitespace overhaul.
Instead I added a few outstanding patches and went down the rabbit hole
of trying to track down a crash with Robert's image shift patches.

Here's how I can reliably reproduce this.

Open a dive log in Subsurface - one of the test dives will do.
Right click on a dive and pick "load images"
Pick a few images
Click "select image of divecomputer showing time
select one
click OK

This reliably overwrites memory with garbage for me. Depending how many
images I pick and which ones, it often leads to a crash.

Tomaz offered to look at this as I wasted way too much time on it
(basically I lost all the time I had intended to cleanup the code base
instead). So I am checking this in, but be careful - you have been
warned that this overwrites memory, so don't play with it using your
ream data file.