Any CCR divers on this list?

Jan Birk jan.g.birk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:11:22 UTC 2014

Den 19-02-2014 16:23, Dirk Hohndel skrev:
> What changes would make Subsurface more useful for you.

Some easy pickings could be an extra TAB (CCR) holding some CCR stuff;

*) (Sofno) Lime Change; DATETIME
*) Battery Change; DATETIME

And in the DIVE INFO TAB, show the dive runtime (HH:MM) since Lime and
battery change.

Requires a little more thinking;

SetPoints

I use a Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2N. When I upload the dives to SubSurface
and don't get info about SetPoints. If we can get info out (???) that
will be good. As an alternative I might manually add SetPointChange  in
the same manner as the right-click 'add gas change'...

GFlow/GFhigh

I am not sure where the GF is coming from but it seems that it takes the
one from the preferences and not the ones from the computer - if it is
possible at all?

Equipment

In the "preference -> Standard -> tank" We are always (except semiclosed
RBs) min. 2 tanks and normal min. 1 bailout tank. Maybe the Standard
could be a "set".

Hope I make my self understandable :-)

/Jan

--