Mac retina support in Qt

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Tue Feb 25 16:18:17 PST 2014

I don't know. Something to ask in the interest mailing list, though. Retina
display support should be working in the recent versions of Qt 4 and 5.

I'll forward privately to my former colleagues who work on Mac and see if
there's anything we should be doing but aren't.

Em ter 25 fev 2014, às 15:36:22, Dirk Hohndel escreveu:
> This is a question from a good friend and co-worker. I had never paid
> much attention to this... but it appears that the Qt file chooser
> doesn't look right on a retina display...
>
> /D

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358