Mac retina support in Qt

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Tue Feb 25 16:53:18 PST 2014

Em ter 25 fev 2014, às 16:49:09, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> Em ter 25 fev 2014, às 16:18:17, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> > I don't know. Something to ask in the interest mailing list, though.
> > Retina
> > display support should be working in the recent versions of Qt 4 and 5.
> >
> > I'll forward privately to my former colleagues who work on Mac and see if
> > there's anything we should be doing but aren't.
>
> A question on IRC helped. The patch is in another email.

Jake also recommended:

1) add a second page for our background image, containing the high resolution
version of the images. We probably need to do this to all images...

2) CFBundleSignature is not needed anymore, we can remove

3) CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion should be 6.0, not 1.0

I'll send a patch for the latter two, but the images are not my domain.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358