GSoC 2014 Ideas

Alberto Corona albcoron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:51:25 UTC 2014

Hey Lubomir, I've tried building subsurface natively on Windows but ran
into quite a few problems when following the INSTALL instructions. What
method do you got about doing so to build successfully? The major issue I
ran into was due to the suggested build instructions for libdivecomputer
for Windows.