GSoC 2014 "IPhone Companion APP"

Muhammad Umair m.umair55 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 11:05:12 PST 2014

Hi,

I am a student of electrical engineering and I would like to participate in
GSoC 2014 program. I had been participated on GSoC 2011 and GSoC 2012.
Besides, I had being selected for three months Summer internship at CERN
OpenLab. I have sharp hands on experience of various languages and
technologies e.g: C/C++, JAVA, Objective-C, C#, Xcode, Qt Creator, Eclipse
IDE, XML and REST web services.

I am very much interested in "IPhone Companion APP". I would like to know
about more details about the project. Besides, I have the following
questions.

a) UI for IPhone  and IPad will be similar or different ?
b) Integration with Rest Web service through synchronise or asynchronies
request?

Also, let me know where I can have access to existing Android App code
base? So I can start digging into code base and provides brilliant solution
for universal IOS App.

Looking forward for great response.

Thanks and Regards,
Umair