GSoC 2014 participation: Introducing myself

Andrey Zhdanov andrjufka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:55:10 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Andrey, I’m doing my master degree in Computer Science and I’m planning to participate in GSoC 2014, particularly in Subsurface iOS application development.

Essentially, I decided to get familiar with Subsurface project first of all, try to fix some issues, prepare patches and if they are applied, then write this introductory email.
So, as you have already understood, my patches are successfully applied, not without some frustrations (thanks Dirk and Aurélien for code reviews), but still they are showing that I have looked into code.

If someone hasn’t lost his attention at this part of email and would like get more detailed information about me, that you can visit this link, where I have already answered on “Student Application Template for Subsurface” questions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7va59IX2IQhdP8FQu7McWAteq70O2npZJoW6netJe8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for attention,
Andrey Zhdanov