Subsurface v4 tutorial video finished

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Wed Jan 1 11:05:09 UTC 2014

On 01/01/2014 06:57 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> BTW: I'm impressed with your 10GHz 36core computer. I envy the compile
> time that you show :-)

Applying the effect "motion/speed" to a clip in kdenlive is almost as easy
as pressing the "Turbo" button on your PC ;-)

> I just realize that I have no idea how to do that :-)
> (or maybe I didn't have enough coffee, yet).
> We have a rather complicated video tag with a poster, lots of
> parameters, etc... and I have no idea how all this works and am afraid
> I'll just break things.

The guys at archive.org are pretty friendly to provide all kinds of
copy/paste code at:
> https://archive.org/help/video.php?identifier=Subsurface_v4_Tutorial

The poster is just the "animated gif" they automatically create:
> https://archive.org/download/Subsurface_v4_Tutorial/subsurface_v4_tut_1080p_2500kbps.gif

> You have login credentials to my server - would you mind setting this up
> yourself? I'm pretty sure that you did it last time as well :-)

I can do it, but not before tomorrow evening, as I'm away to play Badminton
for the rest of the night, and will have to work after waking up :-)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg