Fix imperial cylinder sizes in equipment tab

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Fri Jan 3 10:07:38 UTC 2014

On 01/03/2014 06:04 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> If it makes our code better, I'm all for it.

If nothing else, it at least makes it less probable that code
is (accidently) added that would be incompatible with contemporary C++.

And it's not unlikely 3rd-party code (like Qt) will at some point
require C++11 (or newer) to be used.

Personally, the feature addition I found most valuable in C++11 is
the support for move-constructors. And the one I miss most is Concepts.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg