A few updates on the new profile system that I'm (trying) to design.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Jan 4 18:38:55 UTC 2014

things are slowly taking shape. the code now alredy takes into
consideration the dive and dive computer ( but just the first ), there's a
new widget enabled by default on debug builds that I'm using to test stuff.
I'm terribly sleepy, but if anyone care to take a look and see if Im not
doing wrong things, please take a look at github / tcanabrava / subsurface
/ newProfileSystem.

The code is *extremely* initial, so I'm not yet plotting anything, I plan
to have the first plotting tomorrow.

Tomaz