unique diveID

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 6 20:18:18 UTC 2014

I just pushed three patches that I expect broke lots of things :-)

They introduce the concept of a unique dive ID that is not persistent
(i.e. it may change between different runs of Subsurface, it is not
saved in the XML file), has no additional meaning (it's not a "number"
or an "index" or a "pointer") and that should be used whenever the UI
wants to remember a dive.

I tried to test this well but since this is rather significant open
heart surgery with a chainsaw... I'd love for others to really beat on
this to make sure I got things right.