v4.0-branch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 8 17:49:13 UTC 2014

I pushed out a branch named v4.0-banch in which I am preparing for the
4.0.2 release. I cherry picked what I considered fixes without changes
to the UI. I left out a couple of patches that people could argue should
make it into 4.0.2 (e.g. Rodrigo's interpolation changes) based on very
limited testing of that code, and also changesets that change user
interactions (like Miika's new import dialogs).

Please complain if I missed something that should be in 4.0.2. If all
goes well I should be able to release 4.0.2 this evening (Australia
time).

PLEASE TEST!!!!