Subsurface crashes on launch in OS Mavericks

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Sun Jan 12 09:10:24 UTC 2014

> Am 12.01.2014 um 17:43 schrieb Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org>:
>
> No, not really. The disassembly looks fine.

As I said before: what I build myself produces a working binary that can be run both as

open Subsurface.app

Or by running the binary inside that directly. But the result of

make mac-build-dmg

(Or similar target, I am on my phone) yields a dmg that contains a binary that crashes, although at a different place, very likely deep inside marble.

Best
Robert

PS: if I can be if help running the broken dmg with a debugger let me know. I just don't know how to do that sensibly without sources available.