Re: Trade show Boot Düsseldorf

William Perry wmperry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 14:17:50 UTC 2014

Along the same lines, anybody going to be at Our World Underwater in Chicago in February (14-16 if I recall)?  Or TekDive USA May 17-18 2014?  Going to be doing some trimix diving the week after with friends while others take the TDI trimix class (out of Jupiter, FL).  Will be in the Miami / Jupiter area from May 16th-27th.

-bill