Importing from a Sensus ultra logbook

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 09:24:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

First message here so do not shoot on pianist :)

I installed the latest version and I tried to import my current Sensus
ultra loogbook. Dat files coming from the sensus are not recognized so I
exported all my dives as CSV form the Sensus manager but I discovered that
the Subsurface record format it's completely different.
Is it possible that there's no plain import procedure for this device from
the GUI? Should I manually modify the CSV file?
Nothing difficult but I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.

Thank you in advance.

--
Davide