A quite wierd but intresting screenshot...

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Jan 14 15:02:37 UTC 2014

On 15 January, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 21:20 +0100, Anton Lundin wrote:
> > Played around with Qt5 today and managed to produce this.
> >
> > Looks like crap but its a quite nice proof of concept.
>
> That's on Android? Wow. Oh, and you seem to have some serious deco on
> that dive...

Yepp, its on android with libdivecomputer and all of the rest of our
dependencies except marble.

Qt5 on android doesn't have printing and webkit currently so i killed
off marble, user-manual and printing, but thats about it.

I'm going to tidy up those quite ugly hacks and post some docs about
what i did here.

Its not really usable at this point. The profile works quite well, but
the rest of the ui is mostly unusable. But its a start =)

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604