Segfault in latest git version.

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 02:07:06 UTC 2014

Thank you. The patch fixes the segfault, but I'm getting these messages now:
QGraphicsScene::removeItem: item 0x16cc4b0's scene (0x0) is different from
this scene (0x16cb430)
QGraphicsScene::removeItem: item 0x16d0b70's scene (0x0) is different from
this scene (0x16cb430)
QPixmap::scaleHeight: Pixmap is a null pixmap

Are they caused by the extra profile tab?

Benjamin