Building subsurface

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Jan 17 11:54:12 UTC 2014

I am trying to build the latest git version (v4.0.2-138-gc88ccfa).
During the make step I get the following error:

compiling main.cpp
In file included from .uic/ui_mainwindow.h:29:0,
                  from qt-ui/mainwindow.h:14,
                  from main.cpp:10:
qt-ui/globe.h:4:33: fatal error: marble/MarbleWidget.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [.obj/main.o] Error 1

Looks like marble/MarbleWidget.h is included in .uic/ui_mainwindow.h
but my computer does not have a marble/MarbleWidget.h
Marble here resides at usr/share/kde4/apps/marble and it also does not
have such a header file.

Any help would be welcome,
Kind regards,
willemf