Importing from a Sensus ultra logbook

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 22:58:40 UTC 2014

For the recored, importing Sensus generated CSV files is now in the master.
It only supports importing single dives even though you can export multiple
dives from Sensus. Commit e9f3d652e8b060419778d5578c1ad019d65c5879
completed the implementation. I currently have to checkout that commit to
get a running Subsurface as the current master version crashes on me
immediately.

miika