Problem with manual editing of dives

Peter Konings peter.l.e.konings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 05:28:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

I get something similar under windows, but only when editing an existing
dive.

To narrow it down: starting from an empty log file, add a dive and enter a
location, then click 'save'. The location is saved. When you try to change
the location to some other value and click save, the location reverts to
the previous value. Values in the 'buddy', 'divemaster' and 'suit' fields
that have been changed in the same edit session are retained though.

Something similar is going on in the dive equipment tab, but there the
error only occurs when you do not press enter or tab after changing a value
(#417).

Peter.