Editable lists - 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 26 13:17:05 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-01-26 at 21:08 +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> For instance, the dropdown list of cylinders is quite long. I made an
> error in naming a cylinder and now I would like to delete this item
> from the dropdown list. Nah, cannot see a delete button on the right.
> Need screenshot? or do I need better glasses?

Funnily I thought about this just recently.

The default list for cylinders is VERY long already. And if you add your
own cylinders it gets even longer. The only way to get rid of a cylinder
is to remove all instances of its use and restart Subsurface.

So let's say you typed AK47 instead of AL47 for your new cylinder. Once
you change that in each dive you used it in and restart Subsurface, the
AK47 entry will be gone.