no dives are shown in the Dive List

Js jun_song23 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 15:53:21 UTC 2014

Morning guys (where i lived),
Appreciate you guys looking into this problem, i have a clue why this may happened.

I logged 64 dives while my ostc mk2 is on firmware v1.7, then i updated to firmware v2.8 and made 2 more dives. Using  jDiveLog, it successfully downloaded the latest 2 dives while ignoring the rest on its own accord.

I tried to rectify by reflashing back to old firmware but not successful.

Regards,
Jun